Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, August 01, 2005

Nothing much....

Hello fellow bloggers.... I know I haven't written much lately, but there's so much to write, but nothing at all to write.... understand? I know, I know... you're saying this chick is crazy... but trust me, I know what I mean! LOL!

Anyway, not much has been happeneing, trying to get over the fact that my cousin passed. I know it won't go away anytime soon, but it's still such a shock. Besides the fact that I had to break up with the loser...oops, did I say that? I should have said LOSER!!! Anyway, you know all these feelings and emotions I have in me, it's a wonder I haven't driven off a cliff somewhere... No seriously, I've been doing OK.. just attending my everyday business, trying to have life go on as usual, for the most part.

I went to my aunt's house on Saturday...she's doing OK, considering. We wrote the eulogy,and just sat around talking to her, keeping her company. My heart hurts so bad for her. *Sigh*

The wake/funeral is on Saturday. My mom wants me to read the poem that I wrote on my last post... not sure if I can. I would love to, but you know how that goes. So, anyway, that's what's been going on with me. How are my fellow bloggers?

4 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Gurl hang in there. I know it's hard but I am just maken sure your cool. If you ever need to talk hit me up on email. I think it would be nice if you read that, only if it wouldn't upset you, you know? Not much gone on here, just another day at crazy work.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwww i wish i was there to give you a big hug...

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Thank you guys.... It's people like you who get me through the rough times....

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Man, that is rough. Two major blows back to back like that... I understand if you just need some time to regroup.

    Be strong, k?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home