Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Stupid teenagers.....

Ok, so I was just reading blogaholics post about when she got drunk as a teenager... VERY FUNNY, blogaholic. That reminded me of a story when I was a teenager...

I was probably 13 going on 14. I always looked old for my age, so I always attracted older guys. I was in Colorado Springs at the time, which was a BIG military town, and I met thie FINE Puerto Rican poppy...... hoooooooo BOY! What I could do with him now..... He was only 19, but for me, that was OLD... anyway, I was a virgin at the time, so I was DEFINITELY not giving it up, so he stopped talking to me... oh well, life goes on... So a few months pass and I see him at a teen club. We're dancing and chilling, he's telling me how good I look, and I'm thinking about how good he looks, so after the club, he says him and his boys are going to rent a hotel room, and he wants to know if me and my girl wanted to come and chill with them... I'm like OK, what the hell...... One problem though, my mom was coming to pick us up, and take us home.... I lived literally five minutes walking distance from the club, but it was like 2:00 in the morning, so she wasn't trying to have us walking home. So, my mom's out in the parking lot, and I run over to the car and say, mom I'll be right back..... Why did I go hop in the car with the dude and leave.... why my mom sat in the parking lot for over 2 hours..... why everyone left, including the employees at the club, and she still sitting there? Why was I so DAMN stupid, to even try some bullshit like that?

We ended up not going to the hotel, because his friend got in an argument with his grilfriend. So, he took me and my girlfriend home. I'm sitting outside my house like, OMG!!! My mom is going to KILL me.... what in the hell was I thinking? I must be a damn fool... I go in the house, and my dad's sitting at the table... he starts smiling..... I wanted to smile, but knew that if I did, I was going to get the worst ass whooping of my life, so I calmly sit at the table, and look down and start playing with my hands... He says to me, that was some pretty slick shit you did, even I wouldn't have thought to try something like that. What were you thinking, what was going through your head? I wanted to bust out laughing, but all I could say was, I don't know.... duh?!?!?!? LMAO!!!

Anyway, needless to say, I got grounded until the snow off of Pikes Peak melted (for those of you who may not know, Pikes Peak is a mountain in Colorado, visible from alot of places, but mainly visible from Colorado Springs... the snow hardly EVER melted off the damn peak!) I had to go upstairs and apologize to my mother, and she didn't speak to me for like a week, only if necessary. Isn't that a shame? LOL!!!! Stupid things we do as stupid teenagers.......

13 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    Holy Crap if my daughter would have pulled that...I would have gone flippin' CRAZY...shame on you Ms. Perdie...heehee who am I to talk I was tossed in the jailhouse for a night for making a Molotov Cocktail, wanting to see what it might look like exploding in the street...never got to try it...cops showed up before we got a chance to burn down the neighborhood. man, that was stoopid!

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    ok your drunk story was way funnier then mine. OMG. but the funniest is when you said you wanted to bust out laughing while you were "getten a talkin to."

    now if you'll excuse me, i must start your blog from the beginning.

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    LMFAO!!! Gurl your a trip!!!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lmao!!!!!!!!!! lord have mercy!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    I completely understand about the Puerto Rican hottie. All is forgiven. lol!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    You are a complete fool!
    I remember the first time you told me this story I could not help but think "What the hell were you thinking about"?

    Guess what I'm thinking at this very moment????

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Jerry - I know... shame on me... the stupid things we do as youngin's...I'm glad you didn't blow up the street....LOL!!

    Holic - the funny ting is I wasn't even drunk, that would have been nice if I was, at least would have had an excuse for not being so stupid... lol

    D - LOL

    Spex - ... on my SOUL!!!!

    Goddess - I'm glad someone understands....

    Foxy - SHUT UP!!! I know what you're thinking...LOL!!!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    THat story is too funny!! I can't believe you just left your mom waiting out there for 2 hours!!! You have me laughing!! :)

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Cherry - I don't know what I was thinking eiterh.. I always think, what if my daughter tried that with me? I don't think I would be too leniant(spelling?),but I do know that I would laugh, til I couldn't laugh anymore....

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Red said…

    You Must Be....Totally F'in crazy to pull some mess like that. That almost reminds me of the time I....heh...I don't think so. LOL

    Thanks for the Birthday love baby!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    PRA - LMAO!!!!! That's funny. One of my girlfriends mom used to do that, cuz they weren't allowed to go to the teen clubs... LOL!!! That used to be funny, seeing them hide.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Buffalo said…

    How in the hell did you think you....I am absolutely stunned.

    Had a buddy get stoned on acid one Christmas Eve. Got a wild hair up his butt to climb Pipes Peak. Threw on his coat and boot and climbed all the way to the top. How he did it I will never know. And the details he remembered were foggy.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Buffalo - OMG!!!!! Did he really? That's amazing, he HAD to be stoned in order to do that..LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home