Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Stupid men......

So, today I get a call from this guy... WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY??? I met this guy probably 5 years ago, at a club. he asked me to dance, so I danced. He asks my number, and I acted like I didn't hear him... all night he tried to stay by my side... I don't like that, if I dance with you once, doesn't mean that I want to be up under you the rest of the night, LOSER!!!!

Anyway, he asks again, so I say it real fast, and he didn't have a pen or anything, so I figured he would forget the number... sure enough about 3 days later, he calls... WHY? Why, why why why WHY!!!!!!!! I quickly tell him that I can't talk right now, and hang up.... He calls again, about two days later, and I say the same thing. The next time he called, I finally told him that I was involved with someone (even though I wasn't). I didn't hear from him again after that. So, why is he calling me now?

When I saw the number, I said to myself, hmmm, this # looks familiar, so like a nosy ass, I call it back. He didn't answer, but I didn't leave a message, either. He calls back and this is how the conversation goes:

Me:Hello
He: Hello
Me: Who is this?
He: Your future husband...
Me: That's odd, because I don't have one of those.
He: Never say never
Me: OK, who is this, because I'm about to hang up on you
He: It's (for blogging sake, we'll call him "Wannabe Old Ass Stripper" or WOAS for short. He looked like one of those "older" guys, who thinks they are fly and gives themselves some stupid ass name that a stripper would have *rolls eyes*)....
Me: *rolls eyes and sighs REALLY hard*oh....
He: How are you?
Me: I'm fine, but busy
He: Well call me back....
Me: *click*

Now normally, I'm not that rude to people, but COME ON STUPID!!!!! I have NEVER called you, and I haven't spoken to you in how many years? Why the FUCK are you calling me... even if I did give you my number, take the fucking hint. I told you I was seeing someone, and you stopped calling... Did you think I wasn't seeing anyone anymore, so you decided to see if you could take me out now, ummmmm, NO! If I wanted you to take me out, I would've called your dumb ass.

As Spexial would say, 54892004778163594334857 middle fingers to you, WOAS!!!!!!! AND STOP FUCKING CALLING ME!

14 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    LOL OMFG!!! LMAO!!! ei ei ei (psycho sound) someone's being stalked!!! lol Watch out he don't pop out from one of the bushes lol

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what a dumb ass...don't you just fucking hate idiots...

    yes girl..the middle fingers will set you free...

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    Two Words.......

    CALLER ID

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Oh, that is too funny. I'm still trying to figure out how to tell a fool to back up without being rude. It's hard. But now I have an 800 number that I only use for voicemail purposes. It's the number I give out to people I don't really want to talk to. ;)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    okay venting on your blog,men are fucken stupid!!!! mutha fuckas!!!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    973 538 42 fuck you...hahaha hows that for a phone # to write down for his ass....

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    LOL!!!!! That's cute Spex, I'm going to have to remember that....

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    wow...I had to check that out twice. it was FIVE years ago?!!!

    So, I'm thinking he did write your # down and is just now getting around to washing the pants he left that scrap of paper in?

    what a loser...stupid is one thing but c'mon he takes the line " I'll call ya." to a whole new level...5 years later..hello!

    some people just don't get it...I have a match.com stalker calling me and you'd think that if one never returns 40 of her phone calls and emails they'd get the hint.

    I'm with you girls...for some people there just isn't enough middle fingers.

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    Uhhh, this guys sounds a little mental. Normal people don't call someone 5 YEARS after they danced with someone just once. :) Do you think about changing your #?

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Cherry - I've thought about it, but my job pays for this cell phone, so that's why I'e never changed it. Too many things to change..

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    I can't believe he'd call you after 5 years...But, one question....Why did you give him your real number in the first place???

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Brian - I don't know. Guess I'm crazy!! LOL!!!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Red said…

    you need that special phone number that goes to a recording: "the person who gave you this number isn't interested." There's actually a real number like that with a recording. Wish I could find it!

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Buffalo said…

    So you have a fatal charm. And every woman needs a stalker.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home