Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, August 08, 2005

Eventful weekend

Well, I can say that I had a pretty eventful weekend.

Friday: My car decides it wants to start acting up AGAIN, and find out that I need a battery and an alternator. I got the battery, and am getting the alternator tomorrow. Warranties are a GREAT thing. I then went to work at my part-time job (which aggravates the MESS out of me), but I need the money right now, so what do you do. I got home at about 2:30 a.m. and went to sleep.

Saturday: Got up at 6:00 a.m., to get ready for the wake and service. It was rough, but we made it through it. Unfortunately, during times like this, is when you realize how important family is. Not only family, but relationships in general. You never know when someone you love is going to be gone, so to all my blogger friends, I love you. Not trying to get sentmental, but it's true. My cousins' father didn't speak to him AT ALL for the past three years, and because he feels so guilty about that, he made an ASS of himself at the funeral. So, I'm taking that as a lesson.

Sunday: Didn't do too much. Got caught up on my sleep. Went out to eat with my mom, and then relaxed and went to bed.

So as you can see, I had an eventful weekend. There was a LOT more to my day on Saturday, but too much to write. I'm sure you all can use your imagination:)

5 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    WE LOVE YOU TO GURL!!! I feel yah on the relationship part...

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yup i sure can use my imagination with your foolish self...hahahaha

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    Family is as Family Does...We love them always we like them probably about one third of the time...

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    I love you, too, Ms Perdie. And I'm so grateful for your friendship and encouragement.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Love you all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home