Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

About me!

I stole this from Jomama :) Just a little bit about me.

1. Nervous habits?
biting nails (really bad with that, so I try to keep tips on, but I put those in my mouth, too.)
2. Are you double jointed?
nope
3. Can you roll your tongue?
Nope, but I can touch my chin with it.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?
Nope
5. Can you blow spit bubbles?
Yep.
6. Can you cross your eyes?
Yep, but I never liked to do it (the ol’ your-eyes-will-get-stuck-like-that thing. I didn’t want to be cross-eyed).
7. Tattoos?
Yes – Rose with name on my thigh and eyes on my arm (says Pretty Brown above it, so the whole tatoo means Pretty Brown Eyes).
8. Piercings?
Two in each ear, and a closed tongue ring.
9. Do you make your bed daily?
Once a week.

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first?
I have no idea. The right one?
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?
Ummm, maybe, and I’ve had one thrown at me.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry?
Well, I’m a bartender part-time, so I usually keep my tips on me. The money from my other job, I keep in the bank and use my debit card.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Two bracelets that my mom gave me, that her father gave her, and a name plate necklace.
14. Favorite piece of clothing?
jeans

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam?
Hell No!
17. Do you use extra salt on your food?
No. I grew up with my mom cooking without salt, so now I do it. I may put salt on potatoes, but that’s about it.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet?
Apple Jacks, Cocoa Krispies, Frosted Mini Wheats.
19. What's your favorite beverage
Raspberry Iced Tea (Turkey Hill or Nestea)
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick-Fil-A
21. Do you cook?
Yes. Have to, my child has to eat!

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth?
I aim for twice a day, but sometimes I forget to do it at night.
23. Hair drying method?
Put a silk scarf on and that’s it. I don’t perm my hair, so there’s really nothing to do with it.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair?
All the time!.

MANNERS

25. Do you swear?
Yep. But I try my best not to around my daughter.
26. Do you ever spit?
When brushing my teeth, or I REALLY need to.

FAVORITE

27. Animal?
White Tiger
28. Food?
Italian food, mac & cheese
29. Month
Don’t really have a favorite.
30. Day?
Saturday. No explanation needed.
31. Cartoon?
Tom & Jerry
32. Shoe brand?
Nine West, Enzo.
Subject in school?
Calculus I, AutoCAD (yes, I’m a nerd!)
34. Color?
Pink
35. Sport?
Ultimate Fighting, boxing, football.
36. TV shows?
Law & Order:SVU
37. Thing to do in the spring?
Taking my daughter to the park/zoo, riding motorcycles(don't have mine yet, but next year! I do have my license though).
38. Thing to do in the summer?
Swim, eat ice cream, sit outside and read, or whatever.
39. Thing to do in the autumn?
Get my daughter ready for school, Thanksgiving, that’s about it.
40. Thing to do in the winter?
Preparing for Christmas, spending time with family, watching my daughter open gifts on Christmas.

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player?
The Best of Anita Baker, Best of Sade
42. Person you talk most on the phone with?
Jay.
43. Reading?
False Memories.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors?
Yes.
45. What color is your bedroom?
The walls, carpet and furniture are beige.
46. Do you use an alarm clock?
Yes. Have to. Not a morning person, AT ALL!!!
47. Window seat or aisle?
Window seat, cuz I’m nosey as hell.

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position?
My favorite is my stomach, but I can sleep on my sides. I can NOT sleep on my back!
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?
Yes, if there’s an air conditioner. If not, then no, probably just a sheet.
50. Do you snore?
Every once in a while. If I’m drunk, really tired, or sick.
51. Do you sleepwalk?
Used to.
52. Do you talk in your sleep?
Yes.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No.
54. How about with the light on?
I have. If I’m really tired, nothing bothers me.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?
I have, but I don’t have a TV in my room.
56. Last interesting person you met
I would someone I work with. We had a lot in common as far as how we grew up, etc. and it was nice to relate with someone and compare experiences.

12 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    msperdie

    I know 56 more things about you than I did yesterday...important things too.
    31. Cartoon?
    Tom & Jerry


    humerous side note:my dad's name is Tom

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    hi msperdie: that was great. i feel i know you so much better now just by reading your list.thanx

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn we have more in common than i thought kimmy...ha that means you're crazy like me!!! :-)

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Shari said…

    That was great learning more about you!

    So, did the tongue peircing hurt? Do you like it? It is something I have been thinking about doing...

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    That was great I needed to know more about you!!! -D

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    That was really cool. I feel so much closer to you now. :)

    Off-topic:
    Did you get back with that guy? No ragging from me if you did - ya gotta do what works for you.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger gbfhbn said…

    okay, I wanna sweat you - I am going to cut and paste this to my blog and answer these questions myself... or does anyone really want to know about me.. ummm, let me think about that for a moment...

    qt

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Jerry - awwww how cute.... my last name is Perdue; I bet you can guess what question I used to get all the time.

    Blog - :)

    PRA - That requires me to think!LOL!

    Spex - OMG!!! Am I REALLY as crazy as yo... oh no!!!!!LMAO!

    Cherry - Hell YEAH it hurt... not when they did, but like an hour later. I would get it again, though. I actually didn't mean for it to close, but I never got around to puttin' it back in, so, oh well.

    D - It'a dangerous, girl, DANGEROUS!

    Goddess - ;), sort of *sigh*...

    QT - Can't wait to see what your answers are

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Ok, I'll stay out of it. Do what cha gotta do, girl. ;)

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    where you been sista? i miss ya!

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Joanne said…

    I liked this. Thanks for sharing yourself with us. Very interesting! ;-)

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Phukofku Gale said…

    Thanks.

    I ripped you off. Lok for this post soon on my site.


    -Chrome*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home