Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ultimate ASS... I mean... Ice breaker

Hello everyone... did you miss me? Awwww, I missed you too. Well, My week has been pretty busy, but I HAD to tell you about this...

Monday evening, my current Team Leader took us bowling, so it's me, my two co-workers, our team leader and our Director. Everybody gets their ugly colored shoes, and gets their balls. I hate those bowling balls, their either just right, and the finger holes are too small, or too damn heavy, and the finger holes just right (for me anyway). One of my co-workers is up first, show off (he was the best of us there, so of course he tried to rub it in...) I'm up next... I grab my ball... do my little fake aim (you know, when your standing at the edge, with the ball up in front of your face, trying to figure out where down the aisle you want to try and aim the ball)... I start to walk up, swing the ball, and what do you know the SAME time I TRY to let go of the ball, my feet let go of me... yep, I stepped across the line and sho 'nough, I slip and fall RIGHT on my ASS!!!!! It was actually VERY funny... even though I was DEEPLY embarrassed, as there were semi-professional bowlers in the lane next to us (who were probably thinking, stupid dumb ass girl, she needs to sit down somewhere). But the past three days haven't been. I swear I feel like I've torn a ligament or something, cuz it hurts for me to walk, to bend, to lay on.. It's ridiculous. Today, it feels better though. So YES, Monday, I was the ultimate ASS(ice) breaker, because after that, everyone either slipped, or tripped, or SOMETHING! They didn't fall like me, but we had a good laugh at the whole game!

10 Comments:

  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    lol!!!!! LMAO!!! Gurl I can just picture it!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! that is too funny!!! Gurl you need to soak in a hot bath you prolly bruised something!!! AND YES WE MISSED YOU!!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG!!! i wish i still worked there so i could come over and tease you! hhahahahah

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    That is too funny. I've never fallen but I have accidentally lost my grip on the ball a couple of times - you know, on the swing back - and almost took out a few people sitting behind me. lol

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    msperdie...

    My bowling style also includes "fake aiming" with a history of how "goddess" bowls...it's dangerous sport to give me a 30 pound orb in slick soled shoes on a highly varnised surface. LOOK OUT!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    D - LMAO!!!! I did need to soak. I feel better though..;)

    Spexial - Shut up!

    Goddess - Remind me to NEVER sit close to you while bowling... LMAO!! Just my luck I'll get hit in the head by the fall after I finish falling on my ass!

    Jerry - You too. LMAO!!!!

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    heehee...I'm thinking if the wrong people saw Goddess and I bowl they'd ship us off to IRAQ with funky shoes and a truck full of bowling balls.

    Have a Great Weekend msperdie!

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    lol!

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said…

    it's okay babygirl, you still crackin'

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger gbfhbn said…

    thats funny... it's funny because when you by yourself nothing happens, get in front of people and you slip, fall, fart, belch bologna, all that crazy shyt... lol..

    qt

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Red said…

    Dayum! I've seen one of your coworkers fall....funny as hell! Soak in the tub and take a few days off. That's what I would do!!

    BTW, you've been tagged

     

Post a Comment

<< Home