Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Getting ready.....

Hey ya'll. How goes it? Me, fine. Getting ready for my birthday party. I'll be 29 this year, and since I NEVER throw parties, I decided, for my last year in my 20's, I'll throw a party. Next year, I'll be in Hawaii for my birthday; relaxing on the beach.

The last time I had a party, I was 19. Me and my best friend (whose birthday is 1 week before mine) had a BBQ in our little 2 bedroom apartment. That little 2 bedroom apartment held 35 people..LMAO!!!! We had so much fun. I had about 5 guys in the apartment that liked me, 3 of them I was talking to, and 1 was my ex (first love). We had a WHOLE lot of food, drinks and fun.

Now it's ten years later, and I'm having another party. There will be about 40 people there, a WHOLE LOT of drinks, and a WHOLE LOT of fun (not sure about food, but we can have some of that too). I'll make sure to post pictures, and tell of all the happenings of the weekend. Have a perdie weekend everyone!

9 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    Happy Birthday!!!!
    Ms. Perdie...have a great time.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i sooooooooo wish i was there to party with you..but when i get there i got the drinks...

    congrats babe!

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    WOOHOO!!!!!!! Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day, your week, your year!

    I just threw myself a party last year for my birthday too, after not having had a party since I was 12. And - drum roll - it was a blast!

    I know yours will be too!

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Esdot said…

    I there this weekend....We are going to party and bullshit......

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Happy Birthday and have fun.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i texted you last night i hope you go it..i know you are off today but i wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    LOVE YA!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger DramaFree said…

    Happy Birthday!! I hope you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait to see the pics and hear the details!

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Happy Birthday, girl!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That must have been one serius party since you haven't been back since! Hope you had a happy birthday!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home