Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope that yours is as great as mine. For the first time in 5 years, I think I will truly have a nice Valentine's Day. Not because of a man, but because I'm in a better place with myself. If I happen to get a gift from a guy, I'll thank him for his generosity; but I already have the greatest gift in the world, the love of my daughter, and right now, that's all I need.

So, for those of you who don't have Valentines, and don't have kids, just know that you have the love inside your heart. Pamper yourself today.

*Smooches*

6 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Esdot said…

    I feel you ....Today is another day to me and I already have my gift my life and my son......And of course you as my friend

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    aw that was really nicely said......

    me and my homegurl are gone out to dinner tonight to eat, drink and talk about men haaaaaaaaa!!! yeah gurl Im alone this V day.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    @ esdot - I love you!

    @ Danielle - I know that's right! Talk about some men for me too....LOL!!!!

    @Insanely - I hear you about deaing with peoples BS... it's a good feeling to be in a better place.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    u know I will gurl. LMAO!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life said…

    my hope is that you truely enjoyed your Valentine's Day. And w/ a post like that, I'm pretty sure regardless of what you did you enjoyed it

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Right back at cha!!
    *wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home