Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Sorry I'm late.....

Had to take out some of the breaks.....

Hello blogland. It’s been a while. Yes, yes I know. I’ve been very busy with work, and haven’t had much to write about. But, this weekend was pretty interesting, so now I have something to say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went to a fashion show on Sunday. It was interesting (I guess, if you like the show being on CP time, them not following the itinerary, them scamming us out of a raffle for a free Chinchilla fur coat), but hey, what can you expect? I love my people, but we REALLY need to get it together! I did meet someone there, who took me to the movies tonight, but I’m not going to talk about that right now. We’ll see how that pans out. If anything he’ll be a good friend, and good for contacts too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week is Thanksgiving, and I have no plans. Since my ex-husband was in Egypt last year for the holidays, I told him he could take our daughter, SO that means I’ll be home by myself chilling on my couch, sipping on some Baileys, watching some football, and the Thanksgiving Day movies. YES, I’m being real BAH HUMBUGGISH this year. Just not in the mood for the holidays. I’ll probably be better next year :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of my 10 days absent have been monotonous, work (about 10 hour days)-home, work-home, so there’s not really much to say. Everyone please have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

12 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Hey gurl glad to see you are back!!!


    Have a Crunk Thanksgiving (lol)

    *Danielle*

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    And Egypt? WTF? lol
    Dont worry I wil be spedning thanksgiving alone! (catch up on the posts gurl!)

    lol

    Ill prolly hit the movies....thas about it.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    D - you silly. He is in the National Guard, that's why he was in Egypt.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Oh, and I've been reading the posts. Some I just haven't commented on. ;)

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Glad you're back. You were missed! Have a good day relaxing spending time with you. I'll be doing the same!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    oh okay, that explains it, I think egypt it hink he oer there builden pyramids lmao!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Insanely & Joanne - THANKS!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Have a great thanksgiving!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    Oh i'm sorry hun but at least your turkey wont be done and cooked at 9PM grrrr out turkey isnt dont yet :((

    Happy death to turkey day!!!!!

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    MUHAHA hello love (again) i was lookin over my comments on my blog thinger dinger... and haha you thing Ville Valo is cute!!! hun hes WAY more than cute i mean him ans his sexy Finnish, Hungarian ass.... i mean face....

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Missed ya. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Hey, MsPerdie! :)

    Ain't nothing wrong with having a good friend with contacts. ;)

    I know all about the work-home-work routine. Sometimes it's nice to get some time to just put your feet up and veg. Hope you got plenty of rest!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home