Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, October 24, 2005

My Weekend……

Well, I didn’t go to the club like I thought I was going to, but I did have an eventful weekend.

Friday night - I worked at the bar. I’m ‘bout sick of that bar and it’s non-tipping customers. I’m going to go today to the jazz club to see if I can get a job there.

Saturday – I took my daughter to a birthday party, and come to find out, the little boy has a crush on her…. OH BOY!!!! And, he lives in the same complex as we do (yeah for me)! No, not really. He’s a cute little boy, but that’s my baby, and she WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT have no boyfriends, until she’s 18. (OK, maybe 16, but no earlier than that!) When we first got to the party, he was always around her, and he asked her to sit by him. Then, he’s opening gifts, and ONLY gave my daughter a hug… WTF?????? I jumped up and ran over to the crowd, like hey, what’s going on here? His father and mother is laughing hysterically, saying where is Kim. I’m like I’m RIGHT HERE!!!!! His mother says to me, oh boy, we’re going to have problems. I say, oh no the hell we ain’t! LMAO!!! Saturday night, I went to Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Got a rug for my kitchen, with matching towels and oven mitts, got a fondue set (like I really needed that), and a runner for my hallway, and a rug for the top of my steps. At Target, I got a lot of stuff. Started Christmas shopping, got some miscellaneous stuff for the house. Went back to the house to clean, so I could put up my new stuff. :)


Sunday – I worked on the bar again! I’m REALLY going to go to Cecil’s to look for a job. I hate fat mother f’ers who come in the bar with a whole wad of money, and don’t tip not even one dollar, after they buy $30 worth of drinks. You cheap, fat, black BASTARD! I HATE YOU! Don’t bring your fat ass back in here if you don’t know how to tip, ugly ass! I’m going to get a T-shirt that says I accept tips. LOL!


Hope everyone else had a joyful weekend.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    Hmmmmm Here is a tip for ya...
    Don't eat yellow snow!

    Oh and as far as the boyfriend thing is concerned....Weren't you the one jumping out of windows at 14....How quickly we forget our past.....

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    LOL @ Foxy! He does have a point. ;)

    Anyhoo ... I LOVE Bed, Bath, and Beyond. O.M.G. I was thinking just last night that I'm going to go there maybe this weekend and just walk around the story. I don't have any money to actually buy something, lol.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Im right there with you. I am loking for a new job. Have a good day gurl.

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    hey gurl, just checkin in, hope all is well with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home