Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've been tagged

*Updated*

I tag Insanely

I've been tagged by Jomama (btw, your results were FUNNY!!)

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

So, my fifth sentence in my 23rd post is:

"I know this was not what love's about"

Ain't THAT a BITCH!!!! :)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jomama said…

    That's gotta mean something. It's like when you are looking for a sign and you turn the radio on and the song seems to be playing just for you.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Girl, you ain't never lied. I know exactly what you mean... :(

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    DAMN THATS WILD RIGHT THERE! I WOULD TAKE THAT AS A SIGN! .....OF SOMETHING!

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    that is weird.

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home