Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, September 12, 2005

Never ceases to amaze me....

Last week, a "friend" and I had a falling out, BIG TIME!!!!! Now, her and I met last year through this "guy" and had a couple of life changing experiences together. From the day I met her, she's always talked about this "fantasy" love she was looking for. I'm some what of a fantasizer myself, but I've also had many experiences that helped me to check some of the fantasies at the door. So, late last year, she met a friend of mine (we'll call him Dye boy), and they became a couple. Everything started out OK, and then comes the rockiness.

Her: He has a nasty attitude, he's always yelling at me, cursing at me, etc. He's lost a lot of weight, I'm not attracted to him.. then the killer.. someone I know introduced me to this guy who's been locked up for ten years..

Me: WTF???? OK, so when does he get out?

Her: I don't know, he's working on that now.

Me: No need to ask what he did *rolls eyes*. Ok, so what are you going to do about Dye boy?

Her: I don't know, I care about him, but I don't love him. He turns me off. I don't want to spend time with him, blah, blah, blah.

So my comment, break up with him. Oh I will, she says. Well, that will NEVER came.

Anywho, I was basically done with that aspect of the relationship after about of month of trying to get her to explain to me what is is that jailbird can actually do for her. You want to see some man in jail, then go right ahead. Who am I to stop you? So, from that point on, I was interested in having a relationship with her. I would talk to her occasionally, online, but we didn't talk on the phone anymore, didn't hang out, nothing. One day I had to go to her house to drop something off that I had of hers, and what do I see? A picture of her kids and the jailbird. WTF?!?!?! Are you out your fucking mind? In no way shape or form am I saying that I'm the perfect mother, but I know GOT DAMN well that I wouldn't take my eight and twelve year old girls to see no nigga in jail who they don't even know. I questioned her about it, and her response to me was you wouldn't understand what he does for us, but he helps us out a lot. Ummmm, yeah, OK. So, for me, that was my last straw. Now, I have nothing to say. I said my piece, but you know you can't tell people how to raise their kids.

Now, this is where shit hits the fan. Dye boy is REALLY cool with my cousin. They talk almost everyday about everything. I was having a conversation with my mom one day, while my cousin what at my house, and my mom was asking me about said girl. So I was telling her about the whole situation, and cousin overheard. Yesterday Dye boy calls my cousin and says he has this feeling in his heart that his girl is cheating. He found a picture of his girl and her cousin (jailbird) in her glove compartment; saw cards hanging on the wall inscribed with "you are the love of my life; I love you with all my heart" Ummm, you THINK she's cheating? NO, how did you guess? So my cousin proceeds to tell him that she overheard someone saying that she was seeing someone else. Dye boy approaches girl, and girl denies the whole thing. She states, I know who told you, and I'll tell her she's a fucking liar. Oh really? I'd like to see that.

Dye boy calls me, asking me questions, and I'm not saying anything. I keep telling him, I'm not ratting on her, just let the relationship go. Ya'll don't spend time together, you're always arguing, just let it be. He's steady trying to get stuff out of me, and I tell him I'm not saying anything.

Later that night, I get a message from said girl, talking about how I was supposed to be her friend, and she knows that I told, and how she doesn't need this drama in her life, and don't call her ever again. Ummmm, I wasn't calling you ANYWAY! So that's NOT a problem. I didn't tell your little fucking secret, because at this point, I could care less about what you do with your life. I just think that its so sad that you're bringing your girls into the middle of all this.

So, in honor if MFM, Middle finger to you, Bitch; you are the weakest link! Good riddance!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    GURL YOU DO NOT NEED THAT DRAMA, MIDDLE FINGER TO HER ASS!!!

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    ME: I have Gas....

    YOU: (passes bottle of GAS-X)


    Me: Hoping that you read between those lines!

    Welcome back to the show....Things can only get better from here.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Drama. Too much drama. lol!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i too i have said "you are the weakest link" to dumb ass chicks that don't know any better! what a dumb whore...

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Well, here's hoping Dye boy lets go of that dead weight...I mean, really. She deserved more than a middle finger if you ask me. Buh bye!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    oh, trust me Joanne, I wanted to beat the bitch down, but I said no, I'm a lady (like She-Ne-Ne would say, LOL!)

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Shari said…

    I don't understand women who put themselves in positions like this, especially when they drag their freinds into it. She sounds like trouble...its probably good she is out of your life!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home