Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My weekend....

This weekend I went to visit my mother in Virginia, and had a great time. Got to hang out with my sister, and nephew, see a couple of OLD friends that we haven’t seen in years! Went to this club called H2O and danced my behind off! I have to tell you about this though.

My cousin and I are at the club, and this guy comes up behind her and starts dancing with her. Right off the bat, I could tell he’s a male dancer. So he’s trying to get real nasty with my cousin, spinning her around, trying to flip her over… it was too funny. So, we go sit down to take a break, and Nasty Girls comes on (I KNOW ya’ll know that song… when that song comes on, every girl knows it’s there time to show just how sexy they are… LOL!) So my cousin and I get back on the floor. As we’re dancing, we look to the side of us, and what do you know… male dancer has some chick and is rolling her big ass all around the floor, like he’s doing a show… WTF? And the chick is just a laughing, head all on the ground, like it’s funny… All I could say was… that’s a shame! And she REALLY thinks that’s cute, in the middle of the club dance floor…. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

Sunday, we ate Famous Dave’s (some SLAMMING ASS BBQ). If you haven’t tried it, you must… simply must…. and sat around watching movies all day. I saw Unforgotten, and must say that I was a little disappointed. It was really kind of corny, Aliens conducting an experiment on Humans to see if they can make them forget about their past, or loved ones. The action in the movie was all right though. There were a few parts that made me jump a little (just a little bit) :).

I also decided to make some changes to myself this weekend. I haven’t put a perm in my hair in over a year. Last year, I had braids, and was in the process of taking them out when I realized that I started too late and wouldn’t have enough time to finish before my hair appointment. So, I took some clippers and shaved my head (hey, it’s hair, it’ll grow back). Since then I’ve been wig queen. They’re just so simple; get up in the morning, throw it on, and be on your merry way :). Anywho, my hair has grown out a lot since then, so I decided to go natural, and wear my hair out. And I think I’m going to wear it like this for a while. I’ve been getting a lot of compliments on it, so what the heck… I’ve been told I look like Jill Scott; I can deal with that ;). Hope everyone had a great weekend….

*Ciao Bella!*

5 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Phukofku Gale said…

    Hey!

    Now I'm curious...what do you look like?

    *crackin' the fuck up at the male dancer exploits* Thank God that wasn't you he was rollin' around. I'd have to disown you!

    How you have bar-b-cue and then TELL US about it! Did you bring enough for the class? The keep that to yourself! What? I'm supposed to trot over to Virginia and get my own?

    selfish.

    Good for you on abandoning the chemical process. Not mad at those who embrace it but it really isn't good for us.

    much luh,

    Chrome*

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    Ms. Perdie...

    I'm cracking up about the guy mopping the floor with that chick.

    c'mon post a pic...let's see your perm.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG............ i wish i was there to see your hair...i can't believe you aren't wearing a wig...jesus in heaven you aren't the say kimmy..hahahahah you must take a pic and email it to me!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Chrome - you crazy! There's a Famous Dave's in NJ, you're not that far.. come through and check it out.

    Jerry - I think I might post a pic; just so ya'll can see my hair.. tee hee

    Spex - Ha! Don't you wish you were here? Even Yanna said its cute. I may post; just wait.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Girl, I have shaved my head four times and I'm about to give it another whack in a few months. I won't shave it all the way off this time, though. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home