Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Friday, August 26, 2005

I've been tagged, again!

I’ve been tagged, AGAIN… Thanks to Chrome…It’s all good though, because I get to tag people back.


Seven Things I…

Plan to Do Before I Die:

1. Visit Maldives.
2. Finish my degrees.
3. Travel to ever continent(except for Antarctica. Too damn cold!).
4. Get happily married again, this time!
5. Have one more child.
6. Be successful.
7. Open my own business.

Things I Can Do:

1. Play clarinet.
2. Dance my ass off.
3. Be independent.
4. Keep ‘em coming back for more. ;)
5.Cook/Bake.
6. Ride a motorcycle.
7. Swim.

Things I Can’t Do:

1. Disguise my feelings
2. Front.
3. Tell people what I really want (mostly when I’m in a relationship).
4. Budget.
5. Stand Cheats and Liars.
6. Can’t STAND to do dishes.. I REALLY hate to do the dishes.. I’ll do anything and everything else, but not dishes.
7. Lie to myself.

Things I say most:

1. Shutup, stupid!
2. Just kidding
3. Whatever
4. Shit!
5. Be Easy!
6. It is what it is.
7. That’s what it is!

Things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Personality
2. Lips… mmmm luscious lips
3. companionship
4. mustache/goatee
5. Ambition
6. voice (I like a smooth, deep voice)
7. Chemistry

Celebrity crushes
1. Ludacris (oh, Luda, Luda, LUDA!!!)
2. Morris Chestnut (that man is just FINE!!)
3. TI
4. Terrence Howard
5. Richard Gere (he just has a suave about him, make you say DAMN!)
6. Mark Wahlburg
7. Chris Tucker


I tag 6 people whose blogs have recently made me smile:

QT
Spexial
Red
Foxy
PuertoRican Angel
Bossmack

12 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    You folks are crazy! If I go to one more blog and see 7 things or worse 101 things I'm going to scream. Tuesday I tagged all of you who watch the show. I also threatened to hurt the next person who tagged me...

    Sorry Perdie, you are the weakest link....Goodbye!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    You suck, Foxy!

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhhh you aren't playing about the dishes thing. Your sink is always piled up. Oops did I say that..

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger gbfhbn said…

    lol,.... awww I made you smile.. (i'm blushing...)..

    I've been tagged again huh? Imma stay away from your site.. lol.. qt

    have a nice weekend.

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    I think you've got a very bright future ahead of you.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said…

    Am I Tagged? Thanks for tha props Babygirl.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said…

    I'm tagging myself. This is a cool list.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey kimmy..damn you for tagging me dammit all!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said…

    great lists!

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Phukofku Gale said…

    Hi,

    I'm a chocolate brown, black male with ambition, a mustache, full lips, and a smooth rich voice almost as velvety as the aformentioned chocolate, I love doing dishes and played bass clarinet in band before moving on to drums.

    LOL!

    Jus' fukkin witcha. (well most of it was true actually) Great list. Thanks for playing wih me.

    Holla back for more sex week.

    -Chrome*

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said…

    Thanks for stopping by the site! So u lived in Germany, cool. I would love to hear more stories about life during the wall, thanks for sharing that with me. I feel more inspired. Take care!

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Chelle - shutup! You should've known that.. LOL

    QT - you ask where I've been, I showed you.. LOL.. thanks for the list

    Goddess - thank you ma'am

    Laylah - can't wait to read.

    Spex - LOL

    Boss - I saw your list, your a mess!

    Chrome - I ain't messin' with you. You get somebody all hot and horny and then leave them out in the dry.. WWWWWHHHHYYYYYY?

    Humanity critic - thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home