Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, August 22, 2005

I've been tagged

I’ve been tagged by Red… so here it goes…

"List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

1. Anita Baker – No More Tears
2. Solu Music – Never fade
3. Sade – No Ordinary Love
4. Sade – Love Is Stronger than Pride
5. Sade – Cherish the Day
6. Ludacris – Pimping all over the World
7. Armen van Helden - Flowerz
8. John Mayer – Split Screen Sadness
9. Zhane – Everything Happens for a Reason
10. Musiq – Who Knows

I tag you guys(if you haven't already been tagged)...

QT, Goddess, Danielle, Jerry

11 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Red said…

    Oooooooooooooh Fade is a great song! I thought I was the only person who knew it.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said…

    Sade is tha most season bitch to me, I just wanna kick it with her for a day.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    damn i been tagged!!! lol !!! good list, let me get to mines!

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    OK let get my list going...now you are going to make me think...and lordy we know how I don't like that.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Oh man. This is gonna be tough. Only songs I'm listening to right now are my own. lol!

    Girl, I don't even know what's out right now. This is so embarassing...

    I'll try to come up with something.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger gbfhbn said…

    lordy... tagged.. thats not good... now you got me thinking of stuff? man-o-man..

    let me get back atcha.. lol

    qt

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    The deed is done. ;)

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    Ok I played your silly ass game today. I hope I did it right.

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Buffalo said…

    Big sigh. I'm ancient. Don't recognize any of these.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Phukofku Gale said…

    *ahem*

    Sorry to interuppt...but um....

    (and now I feel guilty doing this to you!)

    TAG!

    You've been tagged love. Again.

    come see me to find out what to do.

    -Chrome*

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger gbfhbn said…

    ok, dammit you were tagged a week ago.. whats up with this post??? where are you? lol

    qt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home