Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm baaaaaaccccckkkkkk....

Hello all. I know it's been a while since I've posted (must be, because I see that some of you have moved me around on your links list), but I have good excuses. (Note the plural word). So let me fill you in on the details.

I'm up for a promotion at my job, so I've been cracking down trying to get and STAY caught up on my work. I'm one person working with five different systems, so I'm pulled in every which direction I can possibly be pulled. Reading everyone's blogs is SO interesting to me, that if I did it everyday, I wouldn't be able to get ANY work done, so I TRY (my damnedest) not to read blogs on company time. But I promise from here on out, that I will read, at least twice a week, everyone's blog. :)

Also, I'm going through a rough period in my life right now, personally, and it's taking a toll on me. I'm trying my hardest to come up out of this rut, but I know that time will heal everything, and so I have to give it time. So, I just want all of you, who read my blog, to know that I "blove" (stolen from Jomama) very much, and I'm not going anywhere, even though I may disappear for a little while.

Now on to a more uplifting story (it made me laugh, anyway), I have to tell ya'll about how clumsy I am. Wednesday, I'm walking in the atrium to go take a cig break. I'm looking up at a new mail guy walking on the third floor, thinking to myself, DAMN! He's cute. I'm also thinking to myself, hmmm, glad I wore this dress today with these shoes, cuz I KNOW I look good... now, as Foxy would say, here lies the kaka.... don't you know both my heels slide out my shoes and I go tumbling down to the ground. LOL! Luckily, I put my hands down to catch my fall, so I wasn't COMPLETELY laid out on the floor, but that was embarrassing enough... ONLY me, I swear! I couldn't do anything but laugh, and hope that I wouldn't have to see him ANYTIME soon. Sure enough, the one day I go to the cafe within the past two weeks, who do I see walking in as I'm walking out? The cute mail guy! I just put my head down, and walked away really fast. LOL!! I thought you would find that amusing.

I'm going away for the weekend, so I hope that everyone has a lovely Holiday weekend. Oh yeah, and to my boy Foxy, have a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL birthday. Happy Birthday Son! Smooches!

Until we meet again.....

5 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    glad u are back!

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't worry kimmy us pisces don't stay in our rut for too long!! you'll be back to your crazy self in no time...and lmao @ you fallin! hahahaaha

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Shari said…

    Glad you are back!! I have missed reading your blog!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    This too shall pass...I bet almost busting your ass made you forget all about the RUT!

    LOL

    Ciao and thanks for the birthday wishes...

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    That is TOO funny!!!!

    I wish you all the best with that promotion. You go, Miss Thang.

    And I completely understand about the time. My blog time has been greatly shortened as well.

    Blessings! And have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home