Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, September 26, 2005

My psychic reading.....

The summer of 2004 I went to a psychic. My cousins and I went to Seaside Heights, and they had the booth, where you could get your palm read for $5. Now, I don't necessarily deny that they can't read your future off the palm of your hand, but I don't necessarily believe it either. But, I said hey, what the hell.... let's see what they have to say.

My "reading" was:

1. I'm not happy in my job, but something will be opening up, and I'll be very successful in life (now, they told that to each and everyone of us; I guess that's the one thing that they HAVE to say).
2. The person I was in love with (at that time) is NOT the person I would be with. He isn't my true sole mate. Our relationship is not going to last.

She also said some other things, but these are the two that sticks out to me. She did say that everything gets better, but not until next year (meaning 2005).

The reason why #1 sticks out is because of the promotion I am getting shortly. I am not happy in the position that I'm in right now, because I'm GREATLY underpaid! But, this new position is offering me mor money, and a step up, which will allow me to grow and provide more opportunities. YEAH!!!!

The reason why #2 sticks out is because we didn't last. At the time she told me that, we weren't actually in a relationship. We were dealing with each other, but was in one of those "lets take it slow and see where it leads us, even though we were in a relationship prior to this.... Yeah right.... That lead to us growing further and further apart, and eventually, I moved on, and he moved on, too.

After recent events in my life lately, I wonder what the psychic would see now......

6 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    That is interesting....

    My grandmother went to a psychic and was told 3 things:

    That she would have 2 boys and a girl (she did)

    That she would die at a young age (she died at 43.....that would scare the shit out of me if a psychic told me that!)

    That one of her children would come into a lot of money some day. (hasn't happened yet)

    I hope it's my dad that gets alot of $$$. He would share! :)

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    girl can i just tell you that i am scared to death to go to a psychic...

    bey and i were in the mall one day and this lady (a psychic) was in the shoe store and she started talking to me..and i immediately told her to hush it because i was sooooo not interested in hearing....

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    I AM NOT SURE IF I BELIEVE IN THEM OR NOR BUT I LOVE GOING TO THEM, THEY ARE FUN!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Hmm. Maybe you should go back and find out.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    Gimmie $50 I'll tell you anything you want to hear...Hell if you throw in and extra $25 I'll even let you call me "Cleo".

    "Call me nooooooooooooow"!

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    Me an psychics do not mix well, but what the hell i go to them just to see what they say and end up getts pissed at the end.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home