Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

What's in my closet.....

Jerry tagged me to find out what is in my closet, so here goes....

Three Random Facts About My Closet:
1) It's carpeted and is too damn small!
2) There are two bar racks, one in the front and one in the back
3) It has a nice little slanted shoe holder on the floor/wall, since it's built above my steps.

Three Items I've Never Worn But Still Haven't Tossed:
1) A strapless pink and black dress (need a new strapless bra, that's why I haven't worn it).
2) A pink /orange/yellow dress, because it's too big.
3) Everything else, I've worn at one point or another.

Three Items I'll Never Get Rid Of, No Matter How Ugly They Get:
1) My red coat (some people say it looks like Elmo, but I've gotten a lot of compliments on it!) and I LOVE IT! It's different.
2) A Karl Kani sweater that I've had since I was in 11th grade? I don't know exactly when I got it, but it's a warm sweater.
3) Nothing else, really. I like the clothes I wear.


Three Items People Wouldn't Expect To Find In My Closet:
1) A whip.
2) A paddle.
3) Everything else is expected.

Three items that made me go, "Oh Lord, what was I thinking?":
1) This beige strapless dress I got. Looks very ugly!.
2) This cheap white dress that was too damn big!

Three things that I have a surprising number of:
1) Shoes
2) Shoes
3) Shoes :) I love shoes!

Three dominate colors in my wardrobe:
1) Pink
2) Black
3) Blue (Lt Blue and Turquoise)

Three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever I wear them:
1) My tight jeans :)
2) My cleavage shirts
3) My lime green nighty set. ;)

5 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    besides the whip and paddle...my mind was racing about the last 3 items on the list.

    glad you took part in this I generally don't but it seemed like fun

    oh how surprised am I? you love shoes...now isn't that rare...hahahahha

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Jomama said…

    I haven't done one of these in a while, but I like this one so I'm taking it if you don't mind. Yoink!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Whip and paddle? Ah yeah, baby! ;)

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Joanne said…

    A girl can never have too many shoes girl! NEVER! :-)

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    I understand the whip but whats with the paddle? and as joanne said a girl gan nave have to many shoes! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home