Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend Update

Hello all…. How was everyone’s weekend? Mine was pretty good. Just to fill you in:

Thursday – I went to the movies to see Emily Rose. In my opinion, it was pretty good. It didn’t focus much on the exorcism, like the first one did, but there were some good scenes. The funniest scene to me was when her friend was in the bed with her, and he woke up, and jumped back because Emily was on the floor twisted up. That was funny. Just the way her body was, etc.

Friday – Went to my sucky ass bar job, but ended up having a lot of fun and getting REALLY drunk. Haven’t been like that in a minute. There was 6 of us (3 of us worked there) buying rounds of Hennessey, listening to music, just chilling. I had a surprise visitor, which it was really nice to see “them”, but had me feeling sad pretty much the whole weekend. :(

Saturday – Didn’t do much but cleaned up my house, ran a few errands, and then me and my cousin went back to my house and watched movies. We watched Dark Water, which was OK. The best movie was the Skeleton Key. It was about 2 servants from the late 1800’s that practiced Voodoo. They were killed by their employers, but their spirits remained. They had a ritual where they could transform their spirit to someone else’s body to live. (Yeah, I’m a little weird). I thought it was good though.

Sunday – Went to the Bronx Zoo. I love nature! I had so much fun. I think I had more fun than the kids had. One of the best attractions was the monkeys. They had some cute little monkeys, one species had a baby and was carrying it on her back... awwwwwww; there was another species where one of the younger monkeys was doing little tricks; there were monkeys with mustaches... long white mustaches, monkeys who looked like old men with gray eyebrows, and gray goatee's. They were so cute!:)

And today is Monday. Mondays always seem like the longest day for me, maybe because I don’t want to be at work. Hopefully, I don’t have any annoying people bothering me today. I’m already not in a very good mood.

This morning I’m deciding to focus on me; do what’s right for me. I am the type of person who puts everyone else’s needs in front of mine. Very giving, if you need me, I’m there. But I tend to be taken advantage of A LOT, and I’m tired of it. I have one wish, and hopefully, one day soon, it will come true.

Have a nice day everyone, see you tomorrow!


*Ciao Bella!*

7 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who was the surprise visitors??? and honey we are just alike all pisces want to take vare of everyone else and neglect themselves..but it's our time now!

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Wow, this format (post) looks familiar.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Phukofku Gale said…

    Hi Baby Belle,

    Still swooning over your pics. Fo' sho.

    I am digging the almost kid-like glee that comes through in you r post as you discuss the monkeys. That's dope.

    Modays don't have to be like this. Over at my spot, I'm trying to make it mo better...

    come see me..

    -Chrome*

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    I hope your wish comes true, too!

    I think I'm going to check out the Skeleton Key. Didn't it just come out or am I buggin?

    Take care of yourself, hon.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    lol u know I'm just messen with you gurl, busten yah chops!!! lol....whas up where you at ????

    I hear ya about needing to put you first, self preservation gurl!!! have a great day!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    D, I know girl.... :) You know I'm extra sensitive today!!!!

    Goddess - It came out a little while ago.... it was pretty good.

    Chrome - Thanks; I'm at a kid at heart over certain things. I'm coming to check you out.

    Spex - I'll hit you up later.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Shari said…

    This was a good post. I totally hear ya on being there for people, then they start taking advantage of you. Great idea to focus on you. I think I am going to do that too!! Sometimes people can just DRAIN me.

    Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love the zoo too. I love the hippos the most, but I enjoy watching the monkies too!

    Mondays suck....I am with you on that one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home