Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Random thoughts...

Just a few random thoughts from things that happened to me today...

In honor of Why Wednesday on Foxy's blog:

Why did I almost have to cuss this motherfucker out at my job?
Why was he acting like he could just talk to me (well, actually type; you know when someone types all caps, it's like they're yelling) anyway he wanted to?
Why did I have to tell him he needs to take the bass out of his voice?
Why did he say he NEEDS to go to my supervisor?
Why did I want to tell him you NEED to kiss my ass, but instead told him do what you gotta do?
Why don't some people at work realize that I'm one person doing a million things?


I'm going to see Emily Rose tomorrow, even if I have to go by myself. Can't wait!

Can't wait to go to the Bronx Zoo on Saturday.

I hate working at this bar; can't wait till this promotion comes through so I can get the FUCK out of there.

I can't believe my best friend didn't help me when I needed her.

How come it raining hard as hell today, and this girl was walking into the job with no shoes on? WTF?!?!?!

How come a lot of the black people in my building are temps, and everytime one sees me, they ask me if I'm a temp too? What, we can't have a REAL job?

Where is Red, and how come he hasn't updated is blog?

Why did I laugh at Kibbles & Bits today, because she was crying over a cat that she found in the street? (Sorry, lette!)

I almost bust my ass today walking to my car, because the weather man FUCKED up once again, and it was raining cats and dogs, and my feet got wet, and my shoe flipped down the street.

Can you notice that I'm clumsy?

I'm getting sick of this fro, and I'm about to get some braids.

I miss my baby!

D-Crunk is a fool!

13 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    hahah
    Im a fool huh?

    Shall I copy and paste the comment of you telling me:
    your outfit
    your weapon of choice
    andh ow you can contribute to the unit?
    THOUGHT SO!

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    WHO'S THE FOOL:

    MsPerdie said...
    Mine is Crazy Eyes Kimberly Dogg!! LMAO!!!! I don't like it :( Let's see, if I was to join the gang, my weapon would be a big ass truck, like a Hummer, with a big ass boot in the fron of it (so I can kick the shit out of people before I run thay asses over), and a bazooka on my shoulder :) Kick em, run em over, and then blow they asses up! My outfit would be (picture this) My hair (a weave of course) pulled back in a long ass pony tail down to my but, some dark as shades, and a pink jump suit (not spandex, and not leather) with a black belt, some hot ass black boots, and a long pink and black trench coat (likes houndstooth pattern) or something like that. Either pink or blue. LMAO!!!! You're a nut!


    YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO CAL ME OUT!!

    LUV YOU GURL!!!

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    OMG....I so do not know where to start on this...

    WHO ticked you off?
    WHY did I have lunch with your supervisor yesterday and she said you guys were super swamped?
    WHY am I leaving the cat thing alone as my little fur ball got his nuts snipped this morning?

    WHY are you not in the office so I can really let your ass have it about this post!!!!!

    Shit it's Thursday...Wednesday is over when you get here all late I have decided that I no longer want to talk about it

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Ms Perdie, come out come out wherever you are!!!

    gurl you know I'm playen!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    D - How you gonna call me out like that? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You a mess.

    Foxy - "Hey LB, how you doin'" is the one who pissed me off yesterday.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Ms Perdie

    you know since you roll on ya own and are independnt we cant do anything but respect that; you can be our part-time murder for hire contractor!!!

    u kow im trippen!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    I'm thinking about getting my braids back, too.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    D - YOU CRAZY!!!! I can deal with that... [msperdie hiding behind the dumpster in her hummer, just waiting for some dope head to walk by]

    [d-crunk, I see the taget.. I'm taking him out]

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    msperdie - lol omg!!

    take him out and I will pay you when you are done (we r nuts)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    girl you are a trip for real....but i knew that already...umm how about i just called last night to get some prices on kinky twist because this chick is tired of doing her hair!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Red said…

    Meow-Meow meow?

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guess who's back, new, improved and better than ever!...check it out...

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    damn you are funny! Your also kinda crazy but arent we all?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home