Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Random Questions

Stole this from Jomama

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Don't know anyone who is on the same day, but I know some people whose birthday is the day before or day after.

2. Where was your first kiss?
If you read my blog, then you know! :)ILK!

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?No

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?Yeah. Too many times to count.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?Nope, acted, but not sung.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?Lips

7. What do you order at the Coffee Bean?WTF? Don't know what Coffee Bean is.

8. What is your biggest mistake?Dating this guy Brian YUK!

9. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?yeah

10. Say something totally random about yourself.
I want to get a breast reduction.

11. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?Yeah, Jill Scott, Raven Simone.

12. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?Sometimes.

13. Did you have braces?Nope. Lucky enough to never have a cavity in my 28 years of life.

14. Are you comfortable with your height?All 5'9" of my sexy ass!

15. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?Gotten me a big, big teddy bear, and roses.

16. When do you know it's love?Love? What is that? Sike, you just know. You just have that feeling.

17. Do you speak any other languages?I can speak Pig-Latin like Jomama and Cherry.

18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?Nope.

19. What magazines do you read?Don't really read magazines, rather read the news or a book.

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo?Yep!

21. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?My cousin this year. i miss you Warren!

22. Do you watch Mtv?No.

23. What's something that really annoys you?Liars, cheaters, haters!

24. What's something you really like?Mountain Dew

25. Do you like Michael Jackson?Yes, Yes, YES!

26. Can you dance?Sho 'nough!

27. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?I think 48 hours straight

.28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?No.

29. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?Of course.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Yes!!! someone that likes Michael Jackson too!!! hahah. Gurl I think I would pass out if I seen him moonwalk in person. LMAO!!!

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Jomama said…

    Why is everyone taller than me!?!?!? *whimper*

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lord have mercy....

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    I could relate to number 27, three or four days straight for me. And damn why are people alway taller than me *-*

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Hooray for Michael Jackson fans (I have a pepsi t-shirt with him on it back when he was black) and it is my all-time favorite tee shirt! And, hooray for Pig Latin and no cavities and being a dancing fool! :) Great list, MsP!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Cool! I'm posting mine tomorrow. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home