Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, October 03, 2005

My Weekend Recap…..

Friday – Had a conference to go to for one of the systems I am an administrator for, which was REALLY boring. I shouldn’t say that. There were a few interesting points, but most of it was boring. The guy who lead the conference reminds me of Mr. Hanky off of South Park… MKAY!!! Every other word is Mkay… Shut the hell up and pick a new word, DAMN!

We did get out @ 2:45, so I was able to go home and take a nap before I had to go to my 2nd job at the bar. That was boring as well. My 2nd job is at a Sports/Gentlemen’s Bar. I work in the front, because the men who go in the back (most of them) don’t tip the bartenders. But right now, the back is under renovation, so no one really comes in there. But I still make my money ;)

Friday night/Saturday morning – As soon as I got off of work, I picked up my daughter and hit the road. My nephews birthday was yesterday, and my sister was having a birthday party for him, so I was in No. VA this weekend. I got there at about 5:00 am.

Saturday – Got up at 9:30, went shopping for a gift for my nephew, went to the party, came home, took a nap, and went to go watch the fight….

MY BABY LOST!!!!!! Yes, Roy Jones, Jr. lost, BUT it didn’t matter to him whether he won or lost, just that he didn’t go out with a BANG… or should I say a KNOCKOUT, like he did the last two times. He’s done. He NEEDS to retire. He was a GREAT fighter, for a LONG time, but he’s getting old, and his time is up. Tarver will NEVER be as great a fighter as Jones was in his prime, POINT BLANK, and Tarver knows that himself!

Sunday – Slept, ALL day! I was so tired from that drive, and staying up ‘til 2:00 Saturday night, that I had to catch up on my sleep. I woke up, got dressed, and hit the road.

I had a nice weekend down at my moms; hope everyone else had a nice one, too!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey girl...i didn't watch the fight but i heard about it....

    glad you had a good weekend...

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Sounds like a great weekend. The weather was beautiful down here, so glad you got to enjoy it!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Glad you had a good weekend!!!!! Now we're back to the grind!!! damn!!!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    DAMN! I just read your blog. I've been trying to stay away from anyone who knew who won the fight,until I watched it tomorrow! Oh well. Nice post though! ;-)

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Wow. Sleep all day ... What is that like? :D

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    Damn, now if i could only sleep all day, I would be so f-ing happy! Sounds like you had a good weekend! all i did was work on Band practice.

    The one and only,
    Caitlyn! cant clone me ya'll! peace

     

Post a Comment

<< Home