Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My best... and my WORST kiss.....

Kissing... one of the first "sexual" acts a kid experiences (well at least when I was a kid). You remember, you get a boyfriend at 11, and the big thing all your girlfrinends wanted to know was "did you kiss him yet?"

Well, my first experience was when I was 11. I was in Germany, and I was dating this guy Jermaine. He was a cute little mulatto boy, (and I do mean little. I grew fast as a child, so all the boys were shorter then me.) We had been "going out" for a little while now, and it was about time for us to have our first kiss... a FRENCH kiss. So one day, we were walking home from school, holding hands, headed to one of my girlfriends house. She was already inside her house when we arrived, along with a few of my other girlfriends. We talked for a little while, and he stepped up on the first step, while I was standing on the platform, and leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and braced myself. He put his WHOLE mouth over mine, and proceeded to stick his tongue damn near down my throat. It was the worst kiss EVER! It lasted for about 30 seconds, and I was NEVER so happy when it was over. After he pulled away, he had this BIG Kool-aid smile on his face like he KNEW he put it down. YUK!!!! I will remember that kiss till the day I die, because I NEVER want to be kissed like that again.

My best kiss happened more recently in my life. I was seeing this guy for a while; we had been hanging out, just enjoying each others company and conversation. One Saturday, my girlfriends and I had planned to go to a party that one of the local motorcycle clubs was throwing. I asked him did he want to meet me at the bar I worked to have a couple of drinks. He agreed. There was a fight on, that wasn't very good, but we were enjoying each others company, talking, laughing and drinking. He asked what I was going to be doing that night, if I wanted to hang with him. I told him that I had made plans to go to a party, but he was welcome to come. He accepted my invitation. At the party, we had so much fun dancing, and mingling. I got DRUNK!!! To the point that at 4:00 a.m., I had to go outside to get some air, because I started to see doubles. My cousin drove my car to her house, and my friend followed. He then followed me to my house to make sure I got home OK (yeah, OK). I park my car, and walk to my front door. He follows. I'm fumbling to get my key in the door (because I was still drunk), and he calls my name. I turn around, and he puts his arm around my waist, pulls me close to him, and kisses me ever so gently. I just melted. He opens the door, and walks me up the stairs, all the while kissing me. It was like something out of the movies. The BEST kiss I've ever had..... *sigh*

10 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Dayyuuumm.. (insert chris tucker and ice cube saying this likei n the movie FRIDAY)

    Good post gurlie!!

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    I don't believe you posted this. For the past TWO weeks, I've been thinking about posting the same thing!!! LOL!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kimmy been kissin kimmy been kissin....

    lmao!!!!!!! girl you are so lucky that i don't work there anymore or i would have walked over to your desk just to tease you..lmao!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Go head Goddess... post POST!!! I want to hear about your best and your worst kiss.... LOL!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said…

    Let's all post about first kisses! A kiss a day can keep the doctor away (well, hopefully)

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Kissing's on the brain this week, eh? :-)

    Nice kiss. Keep it going!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    well the fist one sounded like it fucking SUCKED!!!! the second one sounds the best to.. i wonder is i should do a totally random (random for me) post like that.....

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    Drunk Ass!!!!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Drunk wet kisses... oh dear, where's the Altoids when U need it lol.
    I hear Ya!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    that was just the sweetest ending to post that made me cringe when kool-aid boy gave you the tonsilectomy. yikes

    but a good kisser...nothing like em'
    of course I believe I am one...who doesn't?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home