Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Friday, October 14, 2005

My Nightclub Adventure

Last night, I went to a local club. I haven’t been there since my birthday (March), and about 3 weeks ago, my cousin and I rolled past and it was PACKED; so last night we decided to go. I had an all right time, not too many people came, since it was raining cats, dogs and horses outside, but it still provided us with a good laugh.

There was this one girl there, who thought that her dance partner was everything BUT another person. This girl was on the floor, on the speaker, on the pillar, ALL over the place. And I swear she fell a minimum of 3 times, from what I saw. When did it become OK that after 30, you’re still dancing like you’re a stripper at the Redwood (the bar I work at)?

Then there was this guy, who felt like he was the sexiest thing on the mother fucking planet. He was just walking around, trying to dance with everyone. Some people were dancing with him, but when he unbuttoned his shirt, oh THAT took the cake. This fool had a pot belly, and titties. And when I say titties, I mean TITTIES. Some men have titties that poke out, but his actually hung, like a girls. For me, that is one of the worst things to see on a man. YUK! But what made it even worse, he had BOTH nipples pierced (OK, now I’m ‘bout to throw up). Please, BUTTON YOUR SHIRT!!!! And stop walking around here, like you’re the shit with your busted up Timbs. (For those of you who know about “flossing”, you know what I mean).

There was this cutie that I was eye flirting with, tall dready, but no action. No worries, I wouldn’t have talked to him anyway, he was too linky (thin). But he and his friend were very nice looking. But I have a question. Why is it that there could be three friends, you think two of them are cute, and the one who you aren’t even remotely attracted to will come up and say some corny shit, like “Why you looking so mean?” Ummm, maybe because I want you to get out of my face? I don’t know… why do you think I’m looking so mean? (rolls eyes). Sheesh, get on my nerves!

All in all, it made for a night that I could laugh and get my dance on a little. I’m out Monday through Wednesday next week, have a “Management Skills for New Supervisor” training course. I will check in with everyone periodically, and post on Thursday. Everyone have a happy and healthy weekend and early part of next week.

*Smooches*

10 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Haaaaaaaaaa!!! OMG he got titties!!!!!!! that is so friggen disgusting!!! lmao!!!! gurl no you didn't say we were crunked on crunk juice while patience was being passed out, you a trip!!!! Gurl I like my men tall and thin but not anorexic looken lol!

    *****have a great weekend gurl*****

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    over at cherrygurls blog --

    omg you did not say Ahhhhhh Kelly Clarkson..... LMAO!!!! (40 year old virgin!!!)

    Hahahahhah!!!!! lmao!!! lol!!!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Hey, you have a great week and seminar!

    Your story reminded me of all the reasons I don't like going to clubs ... unless they're lesbian clubs, lol!

    And, MsPerdie, I want to go on record that 30 is *not* too old to shake your money-maker. Ahem ... Had to get that off my chest cuz Lord knows I'm still shaking mine! lol!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Goddess - LOL!!!! OK, let me clarify tha... if you;re not making money, or shaking your money maker with someone, is it OK that you're in a club on the floor, on the speaker, on everything else BUT another person, falling all over the place? LMAO!!! I don't know maybe it's just me.

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    LOL @ Titties

    What in the sam hell???!!???

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Hmm. I don't know about the falling part. That does sound wacked. lol!

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Girl, was that wild girl my cousin? Oops, did I say that? I mean, really, she came out with me this weekend and was being a total FREAK! LOL.

    I told my boyfriend that he shouldn't be taking his shirt off like that anymore, but he never listens!!!!

    LMAO @ you and your stories MsP. Thanks for that good Monday morning laugh!

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    where you at gurl!?!?!?

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Is there anything worse than man boobs? I am gonna go with NO.

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    Thats just kinda......... WRONG as all hell for a man to have titties..... grosses me out. Have a good week....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home