Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Friday, October 28, 2005

Very busy week.....

This week has been a BAD week for me. This job has me going crazy, home life is a mess trying to get my house situated, but I did get offered a wall unit for free from my manager, so that was a GOOD thing!
Well, I know I haven’t been telling any funny stories lately, so I thought I’d give you another funny one (hopefully it’s funny to you).

I was always a clumsy child, VERY CLUMSY. I’m still a clumsy adult. Here are a few of my embarrassing moments (blushing)……

When I was 10, an ex-friend and I were playing chase. We stopped, and I told her to give me something (whatever it was she had in her hand). Don’t you know this bitch spit in my hand!!! WTF???? So, I started chasing her again, but this time was to beat her ass. I grabbed her by the back of her head (her hair), and tripped on a rock at the same time. When I fell, I somehow fell on my foot. It hurt SO bad, but I was able to walk on it. The following day, I was running around, playing with someone else and sure enough fell again, on the same foot. Needless to say, I broke my ankle. BUT, the ca-ca is that when I went to the hospital (well, clinic. We were in Germany on a small base, and all they had was a clinic) everyone was gone, and they couldn’t take X-Rays. So they wrapped an ace bandage around it, gave me some crutches and said if I still couldn’t walk on it after three days come back. That night, we went to eat, and someone almost stepped back on me, which forced me to step back on my ankle, and I could hear and FEEL the bone crack even more. OK, 3 days? Yeah right, I was back there the next day! They put this big ol’ dookie cast on my leg that was so damn heavy. I hated it!

About 3 years ago, I went to Myrtle Beach for Black Bike Week. I was planning to have SO much fun. Ride on some bikes, chill on the beach, party, whatever the weekend held for me. Well, the first day I get there, I sprain my foot. Don’t ask me how, cuz I don’t know. My foot just started hurting all of a sudden, and I couldn’t walk on it. I had to go to the emergency room while I was there. So, my four days in Myrtle consisted of me sitting in the car, looking at people walk down the street, riding their bikes. I was so upset. The next year, I went back, and said that this time, I wasn’t spraining anything, and I didn’t. BUT, I did fall, and when I say fall, I mean fall, bust my ASS!!!! We were walking back to the car, and I had on some platform flip flops (first mistake). I was walking and talking, and not really paying attention to where I was going. My foot went down in a pot hole in the street (wasn’t a really big one), but I went down with it. I was SO embarrassed. Luckily, we were on a side street and not too many people were there, and I think only one person, besides my friends, saw me. But they all were laughing. I was SO mad! Had an attitude for about 3 hours. LOL!!!

OK, I’ve had other embarrassing moments, but I’ll choose not to make a bigger fool of myself. Have a good weekend everyone. I’ll be posting on Monday, because I’m going to see Mike Epps live. Should be fun!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Your clumsy aren't you? (laugh gurl I'm playen) I'mma call you GRACE!!! LMAO!!! I'm around, just got alot gone on, I will post Monday, seriously! lol. Have been looken at apartments at night so you know, life has been keeping me busy! Have a crunk weekend!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Whats Epps was it that was in Love and Basketball? I always thought he was HOT! LMAO!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    hahahaha....sorry that shit was FUNny! I borke my stupid ankle too....jumping off a balcony drunk....go figure....what an ass...have a SAFE...non clumsy weekend ms.perdie....you ARE purty!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Note to self: Do NOT spit on Ms. Perdie. Do NOT walk next to her because the girl will knock you on your ass in a fall.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Ouchie. Aw, you poor thing. At least you can laugh about it now. :)

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Goddess - Am I laughing? Or should I still be mad? :)

    SFG - LOL!!!

    Jerry - :| Just kidding. it's actually funny!

    D - N, not Omar Epps from Love and Basketball, Mike Epps from Rollbounce, and the movie with Ice Cube. I forget the name of the movie, ut Mike Epps won the lottery and the guy stole the ticket.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home