Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Isn't it amazing....

I was talking with some co-workers of mine yesterday, telling them about my evening Saturday night. There really isn’t much to say, I went to this club, it was too many damn people, too many bloods (gang members), and just too damn hot. So I will NOT be going there again. But we were discussing how when people get into bad situations, the adrenaline just makes you do things you never thought you would do. So, yes, I have some stories for you. :)

In Colorado Springs, there wasn’t much to do as a teenager growing up. My friends and I used to frequent the teen clubs often. My last teen club outing was to a country club, that had “teen hip-hop” night. The dance floor was in the middle of the building, with the seating areas, pool tables, bar, etc around it. My friends are on the dance floor dancing, having fun, when I fight broke out between the bloods and the crips. The fight went ALL THE WAY around the building. Every time we tried to run out of one entrance the fight would be right in front of us. When we finally got outside, somebody was shooting. So we had to literally crawl on the ground most of the way to my car. It was a MESS!!! I didn’t go to anymore teen clubs after that. It was just too much for me.

About 5 years back, I went to a club that the Mayor of Newark’s son opened up. It was a big club, with a big dance floor, and it stayed open until 5:00. My cousins and I were sitting on a bench they had located by a door. We heard a “pop”. But no one moved. I thought it was someone stepping on a plastic cup. About five minutes later, all these people came “bum rushing“ towards us. I had been pushed down, to where I was squatting, underneath about 3 guys. All of a sudden I got this superhuman strength, and pushed all of them off me, on the ground and ran out the door. It was amazing, because I had on a skirt and 3 inch stilettos.

About 3 years back, my cousins and I went to a club in Newark (as you can see Newark is a “not-so-hot” place to party). We’re standing on the side, taking in the view, and we see people gathering around the door. So, we look out the window. Wouldn’t you know that there’s a car on fire, right next to my cousin’s truck. Once again, I’m in 3 inch heel boots, and I ran to the car like I was Flo Jo. The fire was on the driver’s side of the truck, so I had to climb through the passenger’s side to get to the drivers side and pull off. I jumped that seat so fast you would have thought I was jumping a hurdle. LOL!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Like Flo Jo ... lol! Girl, you have the funniest stories. :)

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    I think you need to sit your ass at home cuz everytime I read a story you are running somewhere or jumping out of a damn window!

    You need to read a good book!

    *Hands Perdie Da Bible*

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    love reading the stories, I am starting to m iss the club days, i have mellowd out so much! lol

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Girl, stay the hell home. LOL

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    D - You ain't missing nothing!

    SFG - I know, right?

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow.... just wow....

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    just checken in have a great weekend gurl! --D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home