Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Monday

Happy Monday blog world, and Happy Halloween! How was everyone’s weekend? Great I hope. Mine was OK. I didn’t go to the Mike Epps comedy show, but I did go out Saturday (by myself) and had a good time. I finally made it to the Jazz spot. It’s a small place, but the music is good. Of course, there was an old man sitting next to me, trying to talk my ear off all night, who wouldn’t let me breathe, or make any moves. So I had two drinks, one of which he bought, and left. I then went to an after hours spot, which was WHACK! But I got in for free, so that was good!

I can honestly say that yesterday was the first time in a LONG time that I had fun at the bar! On Sundays, all of the local flag football teams come in for food, drinks, and go-go girls. I don’t work in the back with the go-go girls. I’d rather sit up front, with the old folks, and the people who don’t like to see the go-go girls. And that’s exactly what I did yesterday. We were listening to old music, just laughing and talking! And I made some money too, so that was a plus!

The one thing I hate about that bar is the constant, never ending getting hit on. And I don’t mean by different guys, I mean by the same ones. If I’ve been working there for a year, and I haven’t given you any play, what makes you think I’m going to give you some now? Ummmmm, NO!!!! When I said no the first time, I meant it. Now please, leave me alone, DAMN!

In honor of Halloween, I thought I would tell you all some of the dumbest costumes I’ve worn, and why they were so dumb.

1. In Germany, back in 1989, I decided to be a punk rocker. Now, that was the thing during that time, the crazy hair, the leggings, the short skirts with the long shirts, and the pumps. You had to have the pumps. I had on a jean mini, a yellow and orange shirt, with a yellow belt wrapped around the shirt, some pink leg warmers, some red gloves, I was a MESS! And I had the pumps, my moms yellow pumps. Now, that was dumb of me, because we walked, and walked, and walked for I don’t know HOW long, and then we went into the Haunted House. While inside the Haunted House, running from the fake chainsaw, I broke the heel on my mom’s pumps. OH BOY!!!!! She didn’t even know that I took them. Well, I guess I don’t have to tell you what happened to me when she found out! LOL!!

2. In 1992? I was an Oreo cookie. Just a simple Oreo cookie, with all white on, and some cardboard thing I put together that had Oreo in the front and cookie on the back. I don’t know what my fascination was with the Oreo, but I knew I had to be one. That leads me to my costume the next year.

3. In 1993, I was a box of milk, and my girlfriend was the Oreo cookie. Yes, the same Oreo cookie I was the previous year. I took pride in my box of Milk costume. I got a cardboard box, glued it to look like a milk carton, painted it white, cut a whole in it for my face to stick out of, and actually took the milk carton we had in our fridge, and copied everything it had on to my costume. I wore it to school the next day, with my face painted white, flour in my hair to make it white, and all white clothing. It was the dumbest, yet most unique costume that year. Me and my girlfriend won first prize in the Halloween costume contest. :)

That’s enough embarrassing costumes for me. For those of you who will be taking kids trick-or-treating tonight, or out in the streets, please be safe. Talk to you all later!

8 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    The costumes still have me laughing. LOL

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Shari said…

    Awww, that Oreo cookie costume sounds too cute!! :)

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Red said…

    Damn...u couldn't even be chocolate milk?!

    LOL!!!!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    I was an oreo once... i just glued a bunch of oreos to me.... then ate them all... OK! Happy Halloween!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    That punk rocker outfit ... For a minute, I forgot you were describing a costume. I used to dress like that for real! lol!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    hey gurl!!!!!! whas up!!! Im here. Those costume descriptions were too much.

    P.S. I posted. it's long, dont say i didnt wanr you! lmao!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said…

    hey babygirl, You know I love like a fat dude loves cake! I'm glad you ain't forgot about a Nigga!

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    whas up gurl, just checken in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home