Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Today is a sad day for me......

As many of you probably know, Foxy and I are neighbors (at work) sitting right next to each other. Foxy and I have become great frinds over the past 2 1/2 years he's been working here, and has provided many days of joy for me. He was there through my toughest times, and always offered a shoulder for me to cry on, an ear to talk to, and hug whenever I needed it, and of course, a good piece of advice (whether I wanted to hear it or not). And vice versa.

Foxy will be moving into a new position, with the same company, but in a different location. This is a great step for him in his career path, to help him gain more knowledge, to get him to that VP role... ;) I'm happy for him, but will miss him dearly.

So, Foxy, I wish you well, and I know that just because you're leaving my building, you're not leaving my heart. Remember, I know where you live, and will beat your door down every chance I get LOL!!!! I love you, suga!

PS... The video playing is dedicated to my boy FOXY... he knows why!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    gurl i did not know u and foxy sat right next to each other!!! thats wild!!!! WILD!!!!!!! Yea you'll miss ya lil buddy bit hey you know he is doing good for him! good luck foxy!!! and ms perdie i hope you find another cool person because having someone that isn't retarded helps the day go by so much quicker!

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Good luck to Foxy!!!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Finally, I got in. When I tried to comment from home, my browser crashed (I think cuz of the video).

    Anyhoo, I tried emailing you, too, and the message came back undeliverable. I just haven't been able to talk to my girl. :(

    Anyway, it's late now, but I'm happy for Foxy and sad for you.

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Clay said…

    awwwwwww congrats to foxy!

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    Hey...How come at blogging at the New gig right on time for WHY Wednesday and I come to your blog and see this....Awwwwww

    Wait WHY can't I see the video...E-mail me and tell me what it is....

    P.S. It better be something Mary J. Blige!!!

    Everyone- Thanks for the love and luck!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    hey gurl just checken in whas up

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    Well its for the best that he has to go... Man I wish I always had a shoulder to cry on, and ear to hear me and so on and so forth..........

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Hon, it's been 10 days. I hope you're not still grieving. ;)

    Yoo hoo, can we get a post?

    Seriously though, I hope you and yours are well.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    Ummmm...Imma need you to update this girlfriend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home