Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm feeling FREEEEEEE!

Hey blogland. How is everyone? I'm fine. Doing well actually.

Over the last few months, I've been on an emotional rollercoaster. My ex-beau and I broke up, and I was going through the ups and downs of being out of a relationship that I thought I wanted. After a lot of thought, and crying and wondering and wishing and hoping, and wanting, I realize that it's nothing I needed. He used me, and it is what it is. I still have feelings for him, which is the obvious, but they are fading away.

On a more positive note, I get back in the dating game. I was meeting some disgusting characters, but I think I've FINALLY met someone worth while. I'll tell more as time goes by.

I'm still working at the bar, and having more fun. A few Friday;s ago, I was SOOOOOOO drunk, it wasn't even funny. I was charging people $10 for a $6 drink (got to make my money!) :0)
I was dancing and drinking, and dancing and drinking, and dancing, and did I mention drinking? LOL!


My birthday is coming up, and I'm having a party at the 40/40 in Atlantic City. I have about 40 people coming, and I can't wait!!!! It's going to be so much fun. I'll make sure to post pictures, and tell you all about my drunken adventures. LOL!

Until tomorrow, everyone. Have a perdie day!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    40/40 Jay-Z's new club!!! thas whas up!!!!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!

    ~~~ D ~~~

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Esdot said…

    Well you know how I feel about your exbeau, let it go, and give some one else chance to make you happy.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home