Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I've been neglecting you......

I know, I know... I should be shamed... I've just been so busy... It's Year End at my job, and we are so busy.... on top of that, I'm trying to put together documentation, train, and I'm sick. I was so sick on Christmas Day and the day after that I didn't do anything but lay in my bed all day.

Also, I have writer's block. Don't really have nothing to write about. So, Ijust wanted to drop in and say I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

7 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Esdot said…

    Come on what wrong, I know you have something to talk about. Did you meet any body new lately?

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger DramaFree said…

    Happy New Year!! Hope you come back soon!

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    I hope you feel better!! IF I dont hear from yah, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

    ~D

    I MISSED YOU GURL!

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger misskree said…

    I'm just saying hello so "Hey Gurl" lol

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Hey girl - dee-amn, it's been a long time! Hahaha!

    Hope your holidays are everything you want them to be.

    And thank you. ;o)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Just dropping in. Have a wonderful day!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Happy New Year, Ms. lady! Hope yours is a good one and brings you all the things that you want, but more importantly everything that you need to make yours a healthy, and happy one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home