Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Are you full?

Well hello. I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day. I didn’t do as I planned (sit at home on my couch and watch movies). My uncle invited me to his house, so I cooked my famous collard greens and made way to his house. I had fun. I always have fun with that uncle. He was drunk by the time I got there, and burnt the Turkey. But, it tasted good anyway, so no complaints; but you know we had jokes! LOL!! I had to work at the bar that night, so I left around 6:15. The bar was slow, not many people came through. It was a holiday weekend, and a lot of people went out of town for the holiday.

Friday, I got up, and had to come into work. My cable modem wasn’t working and I had to run a couple of jobs. I ended up staying until 2:00, which was WAY past the time I wanted to stay. I went and got my daughter to spend some quality time, and then got ready for work, AGAIN at the bar. Friday was a little better than Thursday, but it was still slow. I have my usual customers that tip me well, so it made for an OK night in tips. Now, here comes a funny story. Friday night after I left the bar, I went to visit my friend. This is the friend I mentioned in my last post, that I didn’t want to go into details about. He’s an Irish man, 6’5”, 315 pounds, very muscular, cute. He went out that night as well, so we planned to meet up at his house after we both were finished hanging out. I get to his apartment about 5 minutes before he arrives. I see him pull up, so I get out of the car to meet him. As I’m walking across the street, I hear a gate rattle, and I see two guys tussling. I wasn’t too sure as to whether it was him or not, but I was interested in seeing what was going on (yes, I’m nosey). I see one guy get knocked on the ground, get back up, and start tussling with the other guy again. Then I see the same guy who was on the ground before, get knocked on the ground again. After that all I heard was, “What, What, you don’t want it. I’m a BEAST, I’m a BEAST! Now pick your fucking shoe up and go home!” Can I tell you that I almost pissed my pants in the middle of the street? Yes, it was my friend, the Irish man, tussling with his friend. His friend was 6’6”, 330 pounds. Irish man knocked his friend to the ground twice; the first time against a gate, and his shoe flew over the gate. I think the worst part of all of it was that his friend had to do the walk of shame in front of me. Irish man walks behind him, towards me, and says “Hey baby, I can’t find me keys.” LOL!!! The whole thing was very funny. And it all started because big boy didn’t want to leave the club, and wanted to stop and get a hot dog. LOL!!!

Saturday I stayed in the house all day. As I was getting ready to wash clothes, the manager at the bar called and asked if I could work. Since Christmas is right around the corner, I said OK. This was the worst of the 3 nights. I worked from 7:30 to 1:45. For 4 of the 6 hours, I didn’t have not one customer. Yes, very, VERY sad. But the few customers I did have were my regulars and tipped me very well, and also got me drunk; so drunk that I spilled a Long Island Iced Tea while I was trying to mix it. I knew then that I didn’t need anything else to drink. LOL

Sunday, I got up, washed clothes, cleaned house, cleaned my daughter’s room, and got ready for work today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for my video, this goes out to that one who’s got me “Sprung” ;) You know who you are….

Happy work week everybody! Have a wonderful week.

8 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Im out with the FLU. I'll read this tomorrow, sure youll unmderstand...lol

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger DramaFree said…

    LOL Why is it that people think they're bad when they get drunk and want to fight? That was a funny story.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Hey Gurl, OKay till trying to get over this FLU right here;

    hope your doin okay...

    talk to you soon,
    Danielle

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Two jobs - God love ya, darlin.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    I'm just glad it wasn't your friend who got knocked on his ass TWICE! LOL

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    wha sup gurl just checken in

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    I feel so neglected. ;)

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Just wanted to say hi,
    miss you
    and reading your posts :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home