Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, February 20, 2006

You don't know what you got 'til it's gone.....

Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got til it's Gone - Joni Mitchell never lies.....

I received a phone call last week from someone I used to work with in my old department, and the word around there, is, that the VP said, "the biggest mistake I made was letting go of (Ms. Perdie)...." Hmmm, is that right? Isn't it funny, that I was in the department for 6 years, going no where, and no one was willing to do anything for me, but NOW, since I'm gone, and everything is almost in shambles, you miss me? Well, it would cost you more than you could offer me to come back, so I guess I won't be coming back..... too bad so sad!

The video playing is for those who didn't know what they had until I left, FOR GOOD!!!! Hopefully, you've learned your lesson, and won't let the next good thing slip away from you.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    I am just glad they recognized your true value!!!!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    girllllllllllllll you are better off anyway...lol 2 funny! that place is crazy....hahahahahahahah

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger DramaFree said…

    Oh well, their loss!!!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    AMEN! That's all I have to say.

    :-)

    But, it feels good to know that you're missed, doesn't it?

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Don't you just love that shit? Makes you wanna call them and gloat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home