Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Friday, March 10, 2006

It took me a while to recuperate.....

but here I am. I'm fully recuperated from my party and now it's just a memory; but it's one that will go down in history. I had SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!! And we partied until 5;00 in the morning. So, let me get to the details.

Thursday night - Got fly, went to my bar, and got D-R-U-N-K!!!!! Mind you, I hadn't had a drink in about a month. I was waiting until the weekend of my birthday. WWWWWEEEEELLLLLL, I had 10 shots of Henney, and a friend of mine bought me an 12 oz. glass full of Henney on the rocks, and I drank half of that. Needless to say, I threw up when I got home. I needed to. My stomach was rumbling, I was seeing doubles, it was a MESS! I didn't drive, a friend of mine did. When we got to my house, my cousin cursed me out (because she hates when I get drunk). I went to the bathroom, then went in my room. She had to come in and take my boots and jeans off, and as I was leaning over the bed, ass up, throwing up, they were taking pictures.... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?! But what could I do? LOL!!! (And NO, I won't be posting those pictures...) I felt better after getting that alcohol off my stomach, so I watched TV for a little while with my cousin and friend, and then went to bed, around 4:00.

Friday - Got up at 7:30 (remember I went to bed at 4:00 a.m.) took my daughter to school, went to my job (even though I was off) because I left my purse there on Thursday night, went and got my nails done, picked up my pants from the dry cleaners, went home, packed, and waited for everyone else to get ready, since we were to leave for Atlantic City @ 3:00. Well, we didn't leave until 7:00. People arguing, some people not knowing if they were going to go, it was a BIG mess. BUT, after everything, we all jumped in the truck, and headed down to AC. We finally arrived around 9:00. The room was SOOOOOOO nice. My mom booked the rooms on her timeshare (Thanks, MOM!!!!). A few of us went to gamble, I was up $120, but didn't realize it (I had the FEVER). When I realized how much I had left, I cashed out, so I broke even. I came with $40, and I left with $40 in my pocket. We went back to the hotel room, and crashed, at 3:00 in the morning. So, as you can see, I had 4 hours of sleep from Thursday morning to Saturday morning. I was BEAT!!!!!!

Saturday - Got up, got dressed, went to the outlet malls, went to eat at the Taj Mahal. If anyone ever goes to Atlantic City, try the buffet at the Taj Mahal. It's $20, but worth the money. Then I went home and got ready for my party...... so, without further ado..... here are the pictures.....

This is me at the hotel getting ready to leave:

One more of me at the hotel:

The rest of these are of people who came to the party:














Hope you all enjoyed the pictures almost as much as I enjoyed my party! Here's to all those who made it my best birthday celebration yet! Love you guys!!!!!!!





12 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I TOLD YOUR ASS DON'T GET DOWN THERE ACTING LIKE YOU GROWN..

    *LOOKING AROUND FOR MY BELT*

    I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME..NOW WE GET TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN WHEN I GET HOME.......

    HOT DAMN..THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...13 DAYS TIL I'M HOME!!!!!

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said…

    Oooooh Bitch you look cute!

    How 'bout you know I'm gonna call you in about 5 minutes to get the who's who on the photographs...Get the information ready, you know who I will be asking you about!

    Happy Birthday Sweet Thang!

    I'm sorry it took all day for me to get here but dammnit I have arrived!

    Ciao1

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Glad you had such a good time, darlin. Happy belated birthday!!!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Esdot said…

    Yo I had a ball, we must do that again.....I spent a nice peace of greenier but it was well worth it for my homie....Luv yah!!!!!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Looks (and sounds) like you had a ballllll! You deserved it! Love the pics!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger DramaFree said…

    10 shots??!! Girl u made MY stomach hurt after reading that lol. I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday party. Great pics!!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said…

    you know how to party...next time, invite me!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    i'd like to make a request......
    6 pic down
    to the right in the white
    hook me up!
    LMAO!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    wait, it looks like silver, the lighter guy (on your left in the pic)

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger gbfhbn said…

    Happy belated b-day.... looks like you had a load of fun.. hahahah

    qt

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    @ Spexial - Can't wait until you get here...and you know I gotta be grown...LOL!!!

    @Foxy - How about I'm waiting for you to call about the pictures...I SO wish you were there, we had SO much fun! Thanks Foxy for the B-Day shout, and I had a FOXY time.

    @SFG - Thanks sweetie!

    @Insanely - I had a GOOD time. Thanks for the boots compliment ;)

    @esdot - Love you too. Wouldn't have been a party without you!

    @Joanne - Thanks honey!

    @LivingSingle - Thanks! I know 10 shots is crazy... only once a year though.

    @PGQ - You got it!

    @Danielle - That's my cousin... you can't get that...LMAO!!! Just kidding.

    @QT - Thank you!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    kissing the porcelin god huh?!!??...that's funny...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home