Ms Perdie's Dirty Details...

Monday, April 03, 2006

What's a girl to do?

Well, well, well.....I must say that my weekend has been pretty full. And now, a question for you all..... here's the scenario.

I got out of a relationship in September. I still have feelings for my ex, but am slowly coming out of all that. I will always have love for him, but can't waste my time or energy trying to make something be, that might not be meant. So, needless to say, I'm not looking to be in a relationship. I do, however, am open to friendships, and have met a few friends.

Long eyelashes - If you've been reading my blog, then you probably remember me talking about him before. He's a very fun guy, we always laugh when we are together. He just recently got out of a six year relationship with his kid's mother, so he SHOULDN'T want a relationship, BUT, there are times when he gets really sentimental with me, about how he feels about me, etc. and I kind of feel bad, because I don't feel the same. I do like him, but he's very young acting, and does things that annoys me, like drinks too much, etc. I keep my distance from him, and hang out with him occassionally, so that his feelings don't take him overboard.

Lawyer - Now, this man is starting out in stalker mode. Very handsome older man, calls about 15 times a day; I was at the laundry mat washing clothes, and he pops up, telling me to come outside, so he can "see my pretty face". Oh, please, you're just trying to get in my pants. And I KNOW you are, because you offered to buy my motorcycle. Now, the devious part me says "girl, get what you can!" But the angel side of me says, "karma is a bitch!" Of course, it would be LOVELY if he bought my bike, but I've never been one to date a guy, or sleep with a guy just because they bought me something, and I'm not about to start now. Now, if he wants to buy it for me out of the kindness of his heart, then hey, do you playa! LMAO!

Motorcycle dude - I met him a few months ago, at a motorcycle function. We talk on the phone maybe 2x a week, but haven't seen each other since then. I'm not really interested in him, since he's not making any effort to see me. He keeps asking me, "when am I going to see you?" Ummm, you live in NY and I live in NJ. For me to come to NY would take the same amount of effort for you to come to NJ. So, I guess I WON'T be seeing you.

Now, the KILLER, ex-beau - all of a sudden, he has a LOT of conversation for me. Calling my phone, asking what I'm doing, what I'm going to be doing later, etc. Now, being that I do still have feelings for him, I'm happy. But on the other hand, I can't trust it. Why are you calling me NOW all of a sudden? What is it that you are trying to get from me? What do you WANT?

I don't know blog land.... what do you think? About everything?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now you already know what imma say...

    FUCK HIM...he doesn't deserve you or anything else for that matter..fucking bastard..tell him don't fucking call you anymore and keep it movin!!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Contemplations of a Woman said…

    Found you through my girl insane..good luck with the men girl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home